Hello and welcome to my little blog.
I thought that I would start off gently by introducing myself and by saying how I'm intending to use blogger.com.
My name is Martin, occasionally known as Marvo, shortened from Marvo the Memory Man (because my memory is like that of a goldfish).
I live in the United Kingdom, which makes me British. Pigeon-hole me into that national stereo-type now! (but note that I don't wear a bowler hat, I don't play cricket and I don't just shout at non-English speaking people in English with the belief that if I'm loud enough they'll understand).
On the other hand I do apologise when people walk into me.
I am expecting to be an occasional blogger. I'll not be writing about my inner-most worries or emotional traumas - by and large I don't have them. I'm more likely to rant about the world around me (politics, economics, religion, the environment). Don't expect anything too high-brow, even on the most serious subjects. At some point I will manage to lower the tone, and nothing is too mundane to be shared.
Remember, it's good to share:-
Cause And Effect Aren't Always Easy To Discern
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment